Last revised: August 20, 2017.
Pixboost’s priority is the safety and the consistency of the Services it provides. So we make an effort to keep all your data and personal information safe and secure. We assure all our services are accessible at high speed 24/7.
Collection of information
- You provide us the following data and personal information:
- “Account information” is everything you input during account creation or modification.
- “Service usage information” is everything we collect to provide you the Service.
- “Feedback Information” is data that we collect from you after direct communication through email, phone, or personally.
- The types of information we may collect:
- your name,
- email address,
- company name and logo,
- credit card number (and/or other payment information),
- company URLs,
- any other information you choose to provide.
- Information we collect automatically when you use the Service:
- Log information (type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, original image URL, and your IP address).
- Device information (the computer or mobile device you use to access the Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information).
Use of Information
- We may use information you provide us for the following purposes:
- Provide, improve and maintain the Service.
- Contact you for the purpose of providing information on support issues, service updates, security alerts, administrative messages.
- Respond to your questions, requests, comments.
- Send you technical updates and notices.
- Monitor and analyze the usage of the Service.
- Provide you with the news, updates, invitations to events, and special offers.
- Pixboost is located in Australia and all the information the Service collects is governed by Australian law. By accepting this Private Policy you agree that you personal information and data may be processed on the territory of Australia and other countries.
- Pixboost may share information about you:
- With vendors and third party services to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request of information in accordance with any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- If we find your actions offensive or harmful to Pixboost and/or our clients.
- In connection with the business procedures. Such as merger, sale, negotiations, etc.
- At your direction or consent.
- In a form of statistics, analytical or de-identified data, which will not be linked to you.
Pixboost makes all efforts to provide the best possible security to your data and personal information. We take all measures against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your data.
Data and Information updates
You can update, change or delete your information through your personal account.
You can choose to delete your account from our System by sending a request to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may opt out of receiving promotional or informational letter or emails.
If you have any questions about this or other documents please contact us at: email@example.com.